Students to write a marketing case study, undertaking the role of marketing consultant for a specific product or service and advise their client on how to improve the overall marketing strategy, taking into consideration current challenges and opportunities.
You will need to analyze your selected case identifying potential future challenges and solutions, brining evidence of research and knowledge of the topic from reliable and contemporary sources.
Please use own secondary research and study.
Credit will be given for evidence of:
· Library/Internet based research. Try to use a mixture of resources – books, journals, articles as well as the internet. For your final case, you need at least 20 credible sources in the reference list.
· Understanding of the issues raised by the questions.
· Concise and clear presentation. Acknowledge any quotes, ideas or arguments that are not your own using the Harvard system.
· Include a list of references.
· Originality and a critical and questioning approach. It is important to be objective and to support statements with evidence (especially in the secondary data analysis/application of analytical frameworks).
· A logical structure and well-argued solution to the case problem/final recommendations).
· As well as with per everything else mentioned in the Rubrics.
Word count: 2,500 words
· Word count: 2,500words; Cover page, Table of Contents, Bibliography and Annexes are excluded of the total word count.
· Font: Arial 12 pts.
· The in-text references and the bibliography have to be in the Harvard citation style. This includes also for graphic images, tables and photos taken from other sources.